At this event you will get smarter about advertisers, consumers and the privacy imperative. Data protection and privacy are prime issues on the commercial agenda for advertisers as we have moved from a tracking-by-default to a privacy-by-default landscape. Learn how advertisers can present themselves as ‘privacy first’ in order to build consumer trust and how they should put consumer consent, data sustainability and privacy at the forefront of their activities, not as an afterthought.
- Get the overview of data driven advertising and why it is challenged from a legal, technical and consumer perspective
- Understand the consequences for advertisers in relation to targeting, reach and frequency, conversion optimization, measurement and attribution
- Learn how how the consumers are reacting
- Get a grip on the implications and solutions for advertisers when tackling this
- Get prepared on how to build the new data sustainability
ABOUT THE COMPANIES ORGANISING THE EVENT:
OMD is the world’s largest media agency network with more than 13,000 people working in over 100 countries. As the world grows with opportunities, the key is reacting to them, by making better decisions, faster. OMD partner with advertisers as a marketing performance consultancy to deliver this.
Consumers’ demand for more control over their data. Companies require better access to quality data. The European Data Cooperative polypoly provides both through the polyPod app and the edge computing and radically privacy protecting ecosystem on which it is build.