#IWDK20 is looking for volunteers to help us make this year’s festival a success.
#IWDK20 will focus on how technology is shaping our future under the theme Trust & Tech/Today & Tomorrow. During the six-day festival, more than 10,000 people will attend over 140 events.
As an #IWDK20 volunteer, you will work closely with our organizing team and the subject experts that will speak at and host IWDK events.
It’s a great opportunity to broaden your network, meet new people and have a lot of fun. Some of the tasks IWDK volunteers help with include:
- Make festival participants feel welcome, give directions and answer questions they might have
- Make Event Organizers and Speakers feel welcome and help with any requests
- Help with ad hoc errands
- In general, be the public face of #IWDK2020
- Participate in a workshop with all the other volunteers (there will be free pizza and beers!)
- Be invited to an exclusive after-dinner
- Network and make tons of new friends!
The first event will be a volunteer workshop on April 1st, from 4 – 7 pm. Here you will meet the #IWDK20 team, get information about the festival and your role as a volunteer. We will visit the different #IWDK20 locations, and end the day with pizza and beers.
And don’t forget to join our Facebook group: IWDK volunteers 2020