With +8000 participants, +120 events and many, many partners involved IWDK is one of the leading digital festivals in Denmark and Scandinavia. The festival runs every year in May, but the planning runs all year round!
As an IWDK intern, you’ll get the opportunity to come into the engine of it all when we plan IWDK20. In the fall, all the major strokes for IWDK are drawn; the themes and topics are discussed and the key partners are found. You will also be part of the team planning and running the conference “Local Rock Stars”, which takes place in November. You’ll get a unique chance to try out your knowledge and skills attained from your education in the real world.
IWDK IS LOOKING FOR A COMMUNICATION AND EVENT INTERN
WE OFFER YOU…
- A creative culture, where we have an incredible time together
- Skilled and engaged colleagues, who will work alongside you and make an effort to teach you what they know
- Plenty of insight and experience with event planning and communication for big events
- Develop communication materials, primarily for online but also offline media
- Contribute to making the entire communication before, during and after The Local Rock Stars conference run smoothly
- Contribute to the planning and coordination of events
- Execute practical tasks in relation to events
- Contribute to developing event formats for IWDK20
- Contribute to creating exciting experiences for both participants and by-passers at IWDK20
WE EXPECT THAT YOU…
- Have hands-on experience with social media and with event execution
- Are comfortable using InDesign
- Have a strong visual and graphical understanding
- Are good at structuring and creating overview of the many details related to event execution
- Have great writing skills
- Move quickly from idea to execution
- Are somewhat analytical, so you catch when something is not performing well enough and change it
- Have some experience with WordPress or are ready to learn it fast
- Are in the last half of your education and that you’ll use this internship as part of your education
ABOUT IWDK AND LOCAL ROCK STARS
IWDK is a festival build on a crowdsourced principal and many partners contribute to the festival. The festival is targeted professionals, who work with technologi, but there is also numerous events for citizens – children, adults, elderly. Local Rock Stars is an off season IWDK event in November targeting students and professionals with tech and UX.
We have a cosy and informal tone and a big focus at delivering great service for the festivals’ many contributing partners.
Does this sound like something you’d be interested in? Send you application to email@example.com no later than Wednesday April 8. We will be interviewing people on Friday April 12.
We hope to hear from you!